The logo of the "Permanent Observer Mission of Palestine to the United Nations" – on their website and on top of their official statements at the U.N. – shows the real Palestinian Authority's claim to a Palestine State.
- The emblem depicts territory that stretches throughout the entire historical entity of the former British Mandate for Palestine.
- Absent from the logo is any hint that what the PLO calls 'Palestine' consists of anything other than Arab territory.
- No nod is given even to the U.N.'s 1948 decision to divide the region into Jewish and Arab sectors.
- No reference in the logo to the 'pre-1967 borders'.
- There is no Israel on the logo's map of the area where Israel currently exists.
- The emblem depicts territory that is now Israel.
- The emblem shows the Palestinian state as one that replaces Israel.
There is not too much left to the imagination here: According to the official Palestinian mission and statements to the UN, Israel is wiped off the map!